Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today is Brick's and my 4th year anniversary. It's crazy to think we have been married that long and together for even longer. So much has changed in the past year. We were sealed in the temple, moved to a new house, moved our businesses, got pregnant, had a baby.... the list goes on.

But I guess all I really want to say is how grateful I am for Brick and all the things he does for our family. He is such a hard worker and great provider for our family. I am so appreciative of all the many hours he works and still makes the time to help around the house and help with Cameron. I could not have asked for a better husband. He keeps me grounded and is always there to calm me down when I am stressed or overwhelmed. He is an amazing father and wonderful husband. I am looking forward to the many years we will have together and the experiences our family will have with each other,

No comments: