Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Need to Post Pics

Okay...so I know I am still long overdue in posting our pictures from Nauvoo. I promise it will be soon. I just hate uploading pics on here. It takes way too long. Anyways, I still wanted to write a little blurb anyhow.

We just wanted to let all of you close friends and family how grateful we are to have you in our lives. We our so grateful for all of the prayers and fasting that you have done to help us through this changing and trying part of our lives. We are thankful for the prayers, the fasting, the letters, and even the financial help that you have given us over the past couple months. We have been so blessed the past month to have been sealed in the temple and I feel as though that is what has really blessed us and given us the strength to move on with our endeavors. Thank you all for supporting us in our upcoming "trial" and for all the love and friendship you give us. We love you all so very much!

1 comment:

Rogers Family said...

I haven't had the chance to tell you yet how happy I am for you guys! I am sad too see you move and not be in the ward anymore. Isn't it just the most resassuring thing to know that no matter what happens, you will be sealed to Brick and your future children for eternity? There is nothing that can change that as long as you keep the covenants you made. You are awesome and have definately been a good example to me. I'm excited to see your Navoo pics!