Monday, January 26, 2009

My Non-Productive but Fun Day

I have done absolutely no work today. I only have one haircut scheduled, I didn't clean the house, forgot to feed the pets, and realized when I went to Kohls today to return something...that I didn't have that something with me.





I did however get my hair cut again. It was in desperate need of one. I was starting to grow a mullet and starting to look like a boy. It was also a good day cause I was able to go to lunch with my friend Megan..who was my maid of honor...and somehow I haven't seen her in over a year and a half. I know..I am such a great friend. Well we went to Olive Garden for lunch for soup salad and breadsticks. Mmmmm my favorite. It was good to see her again and catch up.





I am also excited because next week I get to start up my voice lessons again. I was so sad when my teacher went on maternity leave, but now she is back and teaching one night a week. I was lucky to have her call me and see if I wanted one of which I am sure is a coveted slot in her schedule.


That is really all today. I know, nothing interesting, but if I don't post on a regular basis, I will have to go back to a huge post every few months. :-)I will post a picture of my new 'do soon.

No comments: