Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nie Nie Dialogues

I have recently come across the blog of Stephanie Nielsen in the past week. Some of you may have heard of her. Her and her husband are an LDS couple who were in a private plane crash in August. They are both in critical condition, recovering in a Phoenix hospital. They are parents to four children. Her blog, titled "Nie Nie Dialogues", has been an inspiration for me and for other friends and strangers that have read her entries. Her outlook on life makes me realize how grateful I should be for all the things I have, despite adversity and trials. I recommend all of you mothers, wives, and future mothers and wives to read her blog yourself, and see if she makes the same impact on you as she has on me. You can find the link under "My Favorite Blogs" or below:

http://www.nieniedialogues.com

No comments: