Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Pitter Patter of Little Feet

Can you guess whose feet these are? Cam emptied an entire bottle of talc in our bathroom and bedroom. Who can be mad when you see these sweet little footprints? On the upside... I guess my carpets, closet, and dresser drawers are smelling pretty fresh these days!


Happenings the last few weeks:

Both kiddos have been sick with coughs and colds. Not fun for babies or moms! This comes after only a 2 week stretch of health after a month of sickness. I am sure our ward is probably thinking we are inactive.

I ran over 7 miles! Training for my half marathon has sure been tough but I am proud of my progress thus far. I have just under 3 months before my half and am hoping to have at least one 11 mile training run before the actual date.

Brick got a javelina hunting with all the brothers in law. He made summer sausage and has bleached the skull. It is currently atop our entertainment center. I actually think it is pretty cool looking and am welcoming it into my home decor for the time being.

I am loving my new calling as an Activity Days leader. I was in charge of our activity on manners and courtesy. I think I may have learned a thing or two.

Brick is super busy with work and school. He is so smart and is on the President's Honor's List at school and was offered membership in their Honor's program.

Bennett's reflux has been getting better since we upped his medication. Poor guy has health issue after health issue. He just rolled over yesterday from tummy to back for the first time. He hasn't done it since but I am anxious for more rolling so I can start having him sleep on his tummy (my kids are not great back sleepers).

Cameron is such a big helper and loves his little brother. He had another speech evaluation and now qualifies for speech and developmental therapy through the state. Best yet, it's free! We have our IEP tomorrow to work out his therapy schedule.


No comments: